Assess Your Mental Wellness Now!
- Mental Wellness can be impacted by a wide range of factors
- These factors range from stress and sleep quality to the balance between hormones, neurotransmitters and bacteria in the gut
- In psychology research, "mental wellness" is measured by assessing "psychological vigor" – defined as a "mood state characterized by physical energy, mental acuity, and emotional well-being."
- Vigor can also be described as the opposite of "burnout" (physical fatigue, brain fog, and emotional exhaustion).
- This simplified assessment is based on the research-validated Profile of Mood States questionnaire, or POMS, that has been used in thousands of clinical studies.
- The assessment has been used for almost 2 decades to measure stress levels, mental wellness, and biochemical balance (or imbalance) in research study subjects in a range of clinical trials.